Monday, February 20, 2012

Death to Diapers - Day 1


I'll be chronicling our potty training days from start to finish. Enjoy!


Schedule of Elimination Activity

8am
Pees in her training pants. She doesn’t seem to notice or care, so I make the executive decision to put her into panties from now on. What will you think of that much wetness, BABY?!

12:30pm

Massive #2 while at Trader Joe’s (likely disguising a #1) . Thankfully she was in a diaper. I didn’t want to chance an errand in undies on the first day.

2:30pm

Activity: pee. Position: squat. Context: staring at water coming out of the hose.

5:00pm
A rotten stench fills my nose and I jump to check her undies. A turdlet looks me dead in the eye. I rush her to the toilet to finish the job, but it becomes clear after 10 minutes that Mr. T has no other friends. (No racial pun intended).

5:30pm
Flood. I mean, her croc is splashing out pee with each step back to the house. Ew.

Summary: No elimination in potty. Stay tuned for Day 2....

No comments:

Post a Comment