Monday, August 1, 2011

Poo Tales

August 1, 2011

Yesterday, she pooped in three different spots on the bathroom floor. I was in the shower and witnessed all three. I could tell the first one was coming. When it did, I went dripping over to the poo to wipe it up and asked her to get in the shower with me. Well, she wasn't having that. So, I went back in. Then she squatted again a foot away and I see another turdlet. Dammit. I got out again and wiped up the turd, throwing it in the toilet. I ran back into the shower too soon, obviously. She copped a squat on the bath rug and another two turds creeped out. Oh man, not the rug! She stood up and took a step back, resulting in a poo foot. I finally picked her up and plopped her on the shower floor, watching the poo wash down the drain. Eeeww.

Today we were in the UPS store. I was at the counter and Sof was playing with a stuffed puppy they had laying around. She creeped behind a stand-up sign and nearly sat down. “Whatcha doin’?” I asked her.
“Poo poo?” She says as if she’s asking. I didn’t turn around to see how many eyes we had on us, I just responded matter of fact-like, “Okay”. Good to know. And she did.

1 comment:

  1. The hiding poo trick is classic! They understand they should go somewhere else to do it, but they don't always, er um seldom, pick the right spot!

    ReplyDelete